Timely information to help you
improve your finances
Credit Union ONE and Hantz Group bring you these valuable seminars:
Almost everyone has an estate – it includes your bank accounts, home, retirement plans, investments, and more.
• How do I make sure my loved ones have immediate access to my accounts should something happen to me?
• Which legal documents are right for your situation?
• What are common estate planning mistakes?
• How do I minimize taxes for myself and my loved ones?
• And more...
Planning for Retirement
Understanding your options now will help you confidently develop a retirement plan so you and your family can enjoy a secure and comfortable future.
- What things should I consider when establishing a goal for retirement?
- What expenses might impact my retirement savings?
- Would it be beneficial to minimize or eliminate debt prior to retirement?
- How will taxes affect my retirement?
- What role does Social Security play in my retirement?
- And more...
Tips and advice that fit your needs
At Credit Union ONE, we believe strengthening your finances is a matter of ongoing education. Each stage of life presents new and different challenges, which is why Credit Union ONE and Hantz Group actively host financial education seminars to inform you of the latest developments within a variety of areas, such as retirement planning, estate planning, managing personal accounts and much more.
We hope to see you at our next seminar.RSVP